Monday, August 22, 2011

Daily Ramblings - Fishy Fishy Fish

This weekend, we had a visit from my sister-in-law, her husband and our nephew for his early birthday celebration.  I haven't been to an aquarium in years, so jumped at the opportunity to go with everybody to the Aquarium Of The Pacific in Long Beach.  I discovered that being elbow deep in water to pet a slimy stingray is both awesome and kind of disgusting, that sea lions are just as cute as I remember, that I don't want to be the diver in the shark tank that has to hold the big sticks to push away any shark that gets too close, and that it's really hard to not make reference to "Finding Nemo".  The best part though was watching my nephew - the wonder in his face as he discovered all the new things was just too cute not to share!


1 comment :

  1. What a great day out, your nephew looks fascinated, so cute :)

    ReplyDelete