Thursday, August 19, 2010

Daily Chuckles - He just needs a top hat

Sorry I've been so absent this week.  It's been a lot of work, work, work.  If any of you are Linkin Park or Seal fans, think of me when their new albums come out next month.  They are the reason I've been so quiet on the blog front!  I'm excited to take a break tomorrow though as husband and I will be traveling up to Santa Barbara to visit my brother.  Considering he's only 90 minutes away, I do not see him often enough so it'll be nice to get away and relax with him for a day.

In the meantime, as you may have noticed I'm a total sucker for silly animal pictures and videos.  When my co-worker sent me this penguin video though, I was shocked, amazed, and then immediately very jealous that I don't have my own.  If I did though, he really would have a top hat.


3 comments :

  1. My husband would love a pet penguin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who wouldn't want a pet penguin I wonder? Haha. Last year for our anniversary, I told my husband I wanted a cat (which is how we ended up with Deuce). This year, I'm contemplating asking for a penguin...although I doubt that will go as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we're at our limit with the two dogs right now. :-(

    Deuce is such a pretty kitty-cat. :-)

    ReplyDelete