Friday, July 16, 2010

Daily Deuce - What a week!

My week took a turn for the worse about half way through when I developed a nasty cough.  A trip to the doctor yesterday and I've been diagnosed with asthmatic bronchitis.  Sounds like fun right?  Today, after the first round of meds (mixture between anti-biotics and steroids) I'm feeling a little bionic - which could also be a result of being slightly light-headed.  Yay me!  To make it worse, the weather has gone completely nuts in Southern Cali.  It was 90+ degrees the last couple of days, which makes being sick with chills the most obnoxious thing ever.  This morning, however, it was 80 degrees and raining at 8:30am.  Perhaps it's really not that surprising that I have bronchitis, most likely caused by allergies.

So, here's a completely silly video of Deuce because, no matter how crappy I feel, he always makes me feel better.

2 comments :

  1. Liked the video of your cat!! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deuce is an amazingly beautiful cat. I found your blog through Ravelry (also where I first saw pictures of the handsome Deuce).

    ReplyDelete