Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Daily Deal - Tiny Little Boxes

I'm unhappy to say that I've been struck by the first cold/cough things of the season, therefore stuck in the house all day.  Fortunately, it was a bit rainy and sad looking, which is better than being relegated to the couch while it's beautiful and sunny inside.  It's also quite frustrating to want to be doing something useful, but not making it past the kitchen to pour tea while trying to find some watchable day time TV (other than the obligatory Law & Order SVU marathons).  Anyway, enough of my sicky lament!


I've been meaning to post this for a while and just never quite got around to it - a storage concept, courtesy of the Dollar Tree.  A while back, I found these tiny little storage containers in the food storage section, and realized that they're perfect for small craft items - beads, buttons, needles etc.  They come in a pack of 10 for $1 and that's just a deal impossible to beat.  I use them mostly for beads and jewelry findings, and they make everything easy to see and stack.  Yet another reason why the dollar store really does have the most unexpectedly useful things!

1 comment :