Friday, February 3, 2012

Daily Art - Foto Friday (Week 4)

February already.  It's already starting to stay light for longer in the evenings, which I actually enjoy because it's not quite so dark when I leave work.  California is suffering beautiful weather as usual.  My husband's team (Go Giants!) are in the Superbowl.  2012 is off to a great start. 

This week is a truly random assortment of things.  The first couple of pictures here were snapped on my phone (seeing as my best intentions to pull out the DSLR went horribly wrong), I actually took a picture in the parking lot at the grocery store (which is still pretty funny to me), then had some fun with random household items (really enjoyed the straws!)  I hope you enjoy...and always down for a critique.

45 RPM on 365 Project Beeps! on 365 Project Squiggles on 365 Project Posts on 365 Project Shaken Not Stirred on 365 Project Grasping At Straws on 365 Project Heading Home on 365 Project

No comments :

Post a Comment