Friday, December 31, 2010

Daily Ramblings - Happy New Year!

2010 seems like it was really busy and went very quickly.  As the year winds down, there is always anticipation for what the new year will bring.  I don't tend to set myself resolutions as I only end up disappointed, but I like to think of things that I hope to do/achieve in the upcoming year.  I may not get to all of these (just as I didn't manage everything I thought of 365 days ago), but there's no harm in writing some down right?

In 2011, I would like to...
- travel more
- organize my craft room!  
- destash some of the clutter
- finally get around to painting the bathrooms
- hang more on the walls
- get my photography website completed
- work on inventory for my craft site
- complete at least one quilt successfully
- sew more clothing 
- knit more for myself
- go to a museum or three
- sort through my closet and donate what I don't need
- practice baking (not from a box!)
- be better about the gym (to work off what I ate while baking perhaps?) 
- make a ton of grocery bags in anticipation of the plastic bag ban!

I know there's more for this list, and I'll be thinking of more that I want to do I'm sure.  I'm going to take a leaf out of my friend's book here and post it on the sidebar here so I can keep track of my accomplishments, and take you along for the ride of course.

So, Happy New Year from us to you!  What are you hoping for in 2011?  Whatever it is, cheers to a wonderful year ahead.  

No comments :

Post a Comment