Friday, October 1, 2010

Daily Ramblings - Blogtoberfest?

I just heard about the Blogtoberfest phenomenon today and while I don't know if life will permit me to actually blog every day, I figured I'd give it a shot to see how much I can blog this month (although I'm not officially signing up for fear of being an epic failure).  Also, I'm not really sure how interesting I am and whether or not I can come up with something to share with you all every day, but I'm down to see what happens. 

My calendar says it's Rocktober (of course, I work at a record label) so I figured I'd kick off the month with a little music for you.  Earlier today, I was outside my office and being greeted by gigantic explosions of rumbling thunder with the occasion flash of lightning visible above the nearest mountains.  The weather this week has been a little strange to say the least and made me think of this song - "What Else Is There?" by Royksopp. Hope you like it!


No comments :

Post a Comment