Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Daily Ramblings - Getting Halloweeny!

Halloween decorations have started going up in my office, which means it's time for me to bust out my night lamp (received as part of a Dexter swap last year).  Hopefully this will make clearing paper jams more entertaining.


Of course, it's also been fun to have the leg hiding in my office all year.  During the spring, one of my interns was in my office when I had to take a call.  At some point, while I was on the call, he noticed a toe sticking out from behind a file and tentatively pulled out the leg with a look of puzzlement on his face.  It took everything I had not to bust up laughing on the phone, and then had to explain to the intern after that even "professionals" (as I am of course) are permitted to be silly / twisted / not quite right in the head.

Do you have Halloween decorations up in your office?  Share!

3 comments :

  1. I love that little nightlight. So Halloweeny indeed. I don't work in an office, but my mom sent me a box of Halloween decorations to decorate my dorm room with. My roommates love decorating and Halloween is one of my favorite holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's hysterical! No decorations up at work, other then an aisle of halloween stuff for sale (I work in retail) but I have my pumpkin lights up at home & a few halloweeny things hanging up on the doors!

    ReplyDelete