Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Daily Chuckles - Ridiculous, but I kind of want it!

Sometimes I find things online that are completely ridiculous and make me wonder who the hell even has enough time on their hands to come up with these things.  At the same time, they amuse me greatly and the end result is that I kind of want them and if I had expendable income, I'd probably have to buy it for shits and giggles (so to speak).

I came across this little gem a couple of days ago and have to share.

Birchstone Studios Snot-A-Mug Egg Separator
Now, I don't generally have to separate my egg whites, but if I did this on a regular basis, I can think of no better way to do it than inducing snot through a ceramic nostril.  This guy seems like a dinner guest that would also wipe his nose on his sleeve, or pick his teeth before reaching for the bread.  Truly quite genius in design, and totally hilarious, but perhaps users should be aware that it might put you off your pudding (or whatever it is that you're cooking).

For $14.95 (through Amazon), it just might be perfect for next year's white elephant gift exchange at work.

5 comments :

  1. Yucky but, you're right, it's just right for the office Kris Kringle. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids would LOVE this! It would make it much easier to convince them to help with more than licking the bowl while making baked goodies for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha - if the creators only knew it could double as a method of having child assistance in the kitchen. Question being how much it would assist with kids doing the dishes too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi There!
    Just wanted to let you know that you won my Summertime Buttercup Bag! I can't seem to find an email address for you, so I'm commenting here to let you know.
    Can you send me your mailing address so I can ship it out? Thanks so much for participating in Giveaway Day!
    Hilda
    handmadetherapy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete