Thursday, January 12, 2012

Daily Ramblings - Home again!

I'm back, after weeks of neglecting this blog!  My holiday traveling is finally done with and it's good to be home.  My parents head back to England today and it was so nice to see them.  Having said that, I haven't slept in my own bed at all in the last 5 days - the thought of sleeping on my pillow, with the cat between my feet so I can't move, and husband snoring in my right ear is blissful. 

Time with my family...worth the madness!
As a result of having been driving between states, I've officially done nothing particularly crafty at all in the last couple of weeks.  I've been keeping up with my 365 Project and taking a photo every day (which I will share once I have everything caught up), but sorely neglecting my knitting, my jewelry, even my cooking.  I definitely need to get my mojo back across the board!

On that note, I leave you with a promise of lots to come....once I get some sleep that is!

No comments :

Post a Comment