Friday, February 17, 2012

Daily Art - Foto Friday (Week 6)

I missed posting last week's photos, but back on track finally.  I feel like I've been such a slacker with posting the last couple weeks while dealing with being sick, but hope to be better now that I'm (mostly) on the mend. I also took the opportunity this week to buy a rather large purse that will house my camera and means I can bring it with me everywhere I go. Hopefully that will lead to better photo opportunities. It's kinda funny though as it's hugely uncharacteristic of me to carry a large purse - in fact I'd prefer to never carry one at all. Yet, here I am, making the sacrifice for my art or something. Happy Friday all! :)



Layers on 365 Project Moody Skies on 365 Project Swing Away! on 365 Project Burn, Baby on 365 Project Sweets For My Sweet on 365 Project Natural Arch on 365 Project Pepe Le Pew on 365 Project

No comments :

Post a Comment