Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Daily Craft - Almost famous!

This morning, I woke up to a message on Ravelry from somebody who helps maintain the Malabrigo Yarn Facebook page.  They're adding awesome projects made from Malabrigo, and she wanted to feature my scarf made from this pattern on their fan page.  What a great way to start the morning right?  After all, Malabrigo is up there on the list of everybody's favorite yarns right now (and if you've never knit with it, I highly suggest giving it a try - it's buttery!)

A half hour later, she messaged me back to apologize.  We'd both missed the fact I didn't make the scarf with Malabrigo at all, but had used Manos del Uraguay.  Ooops!  While both made in Uraguay, just not the same brand.



And that's why I support early morning coffee....

No comments :

Post a Comment